Thursday, October 11, 2007

Mui excitante



I have to say I'm as excited about the new blog as a 13 year old whose family will not buy beef from the store because of the hormones, and is the only one in her grade without C-cups, finally having her tatas arrive.


Here are some things I've been thinking about lately....

I think we should order this "action figure" for J-Wag. Maybe he can put it in his ass to make the sex action even hotter.

The Hawks will win 45 games and finish as the #6 seed in the east. They have the depth and talent to make a playoff push, only to lose in the first round to the Detroit Pistons.

The Thrashers will have 45 points, and finish #15 in the east. What a difference a year makes! I'm so glad I drafted Kari, he's the best.

Fantasy Football is the greatest of all the fantasy sports. No other fantasy sport can compare.

This is Phil Matthews, Peter Pan sports.