Monday, December 31, 2007


Dear Peter Pan Complex Staff (hello, squarre!),

I wanted to wish you all a happy new year! Although the blogging has ceased (except for you, squarre!) and, let's face it, the enthusiasm has all but died (except for you, squarre!), nevertheless, in the spirit of renewal and forgiveness, I pardon you all for the death of the blog (except for you, squarre! you need no pardon!) and for the death of my dream to become a professional blogger. Happy New Year!!

Love,
cam

P.S. I was going to write a rant about a friend who told me he would leave the country if Hillary Clinton became president and the facebook group by a similar name and how ludicrous that was considering how fucked the current administration is and I don't see any of them leaving the country now but whoa if a democratic, liberal woman becomes president they claim they'll leave the fucking country and become ex-pats. BUT MITT ROMNEY!?!?! I did a little facebook search for both and the number of anti-hillary groups was by far greater than the number of anti-mitt romney groups and seriously? And if I have to see one more thing about how Hillary should have left Bill over a stupid blow-job but nevermind that GeorgeW was a druggie and really? BJ or drugs? BJ or drugs? One has potentially harmful effects on the brain and body, while the other, unless a coldsore is involved, DOES NOTHING. And there I go making Hillary about Bill...